HomeContact Us
About Us

K.G. Chase was originally founded in Chipman, New Brunswick in 1939 by Kenneth Grant Chase.

Bought out by Linda and Gordon Chase in 1971 the company changed direction to service the resource based industry and industrial accounts in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and PEI.

19 years ago K.G.Chase & Son became a full-line reporting distributor for Parkers Fluid Connector and has grown through market penetration and opening branches to service the customer base in those areas.

K.G.Chase and Son was bought out again in 2004 by Duane Chase. Duane is the founders’ grandson; Duane has been actively running and expanding the company for over 20 years.

With the success of Fluid Connector product line, K.G.Chase and Parker-Hannifin have partnered up for distribution of Instrumentation, Pneumatic and Hydraulic components.

In 2007 and 2008 K.G.Chase won the Diamond Team Distributor performance from Parker-Hannifin.

 

October 11, 2017
Check us out on Facebook!
 
K.G.Chase and Son Ltd has 2 stocking locations in New Brunswick.
LocationMap
[ Moncton  |  Fredericton ]
Join our promotion list and receive monthly promotions on K.G. Chase products and services.